Tuesday, July 2, 2013

It's Possible that the SIXTH month is the longest....

Two weeks ago, I posted that I was about 5 1/2 months pregnant. It seems I'm STILL 5 1/2 months pregnant...

from:  http://www.baby2see.com/pregnancylength.html

But while this month seems to be lasting forever, I'm guessing month number eight will probably be worse since baby will be a whole lot closer to arrival AND it also is another month with five weeks in it instead of just four. I'd say the same about month nine, but since I've not yet carried a baby to 40 weeks, I doubt I'll have to wait through that whole month. My guess is somewhere between 38 and 39 1/2 weeks is when surrobabe will arrive! We will see in just a few short months....

In the meantime, I think he's about doubled in size in the last few weeks. Here's my 25 week photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment